Sports Equipment in Abu Ftaira , Block 5
Stages SC3 stationary spinning bike جهاز رياضي قاري سبينينج
Ladies Clothes in Jahra , Block 1
استاندات للملابس ، استعمال نظيف لعرض الملابس والقطع التواصل على الرقم
Fashion in Kuwait
Fashion plays an important role in Kuwaiti society. Kuwaitis are known for their love of style and their appreciation for high-quality clothing and accessories. They enjoy shopping and dressing alike on special occasions. Kuwait’s traditional clothing is modest, and elegant, and is primarily worn at weddings and Eid al-Fitr.
The traditional women’s fashion includes long dresses called “Abaya” which reflect the culture in the GCC area. Abayas are made from cotton or polyester and are decorated with embroidery, embellishments, or other designs.
Women tend to complete their overall look with accessories including luxury watches, jewelry, scarves, and handbags.
On the other hand, men’s fashion in Kuwait is simple, yet stylish. Men often wear traditional garments consisting of long, loose-fitting shirts called dishdashes, usually made of cotton or linen. These shirts are commonly worn with a belt.
Additionally, men may wear white or light-colored caps known as dahlias, which are often made of wool or felt. These caps are sometimes accompanied by a scarf.
While traditional Kuwaiti fashion remains popular, today, many Kuwaitis enjoy wearing the latest trends in fashion, from designer dresses to casual jeans and t-shirts. Wearing accessories and watches in Kuwait is becoming increasingly popular, from Rolex watches to glasses, bags, and rings.
Family and Fashion products on 4Sale
How to coordinate the colors of men's clothes?
⦿ Start with neutral colors such as black, white, gray, navy, and beige.
⦿ Choose colors that create a strong contrast. For example, blue and orange, red and green
⦿ Create a balanced look using the 60-30-10 rule. This rule says that your outfit should be made up of 60% of one color, 30% of another color, and 10% of a third color.
How to identify what type of clothes suit me?
When buying new clothes, men and women should consider the following tips:
- Determine your body shape: It helps you identify the clothes that reflect your best look.
- Check personal style and comfort: Choose your preferred colors and think about the clothes that make you feel confident.
- Ensure your clothes are fit: Don’t wear clothes that are too tight or too loose.
- Hear opinions from people: While dressing is a personal preference, people around you can advise on what to wear, since they see how you look and what colors look good on you.
How can I sell fashion and family products on 4Sale?
You can place your ad in a few minutes through the website or mobile application:
1. Register an account.
2. Click on Post Ad then Listing page.
3. Choose the appropriate subcategory.
4. Add a title, description, catchy photos, specifications, and prices, and pick the district, area, and block from the drop-down menu.
5. Choose the contact number you want to show or add an additional number.
6. Choose add-ons to ensure your ad is seen by many people.